BiofloreRavintsara essential oil - organic
|10 ml - $5.92|
|Best before ≥ 07/31/2020|
Ravintsara essential oil improves weak immunity and is strongly antiviral. It is useful in case of flu, viral bronchitis, shingles (Herpes zoster), infectious mononucleosis ... and for respiratory problems it can be used as a vapour and/or for friction. Thanks to its excellent skin tolerability it is also used for massage or bath to cleanse and protect the skin. Caution is advised, it is usually used in small doses (1, 2 drops) in combination with another oil (e.g. eucalyptus, rosemary, etc.).
Also of note are its neurotonic properties that help to overcome anxiety, depression, insomnia.
There is great demand of Ravintsara essential oil and production, especially organic, has difficult to follow. This success could be bad for the species… so let us also, alternatively or in addition, consider essential oils that are close to it: Niaouli, Eucalyptus radiata, Wild Marjoram or Spanish (wood) Marjoram, Saro.
Latin name: Cinnamomum camphora cineoliferum
Part used: leaf
Aromatic molecules: 1.8 cineole, terpineol, terpinene 1 ol 4
- from certified organic farming
- anticatarrhal, expectorant
- bronchitis, nasopharyngitis, sinusitis, cold (rhinitis)br> - deep nervous and physical fatigue
- severe immune deficiency
- lymphatic drainage and hydrolipidic retention
- insomnia, depression, anxiety
Recommendations for use
- External use: 5 drops of essential oil 3 times a day, in massage on both sides of the spine or chest, depending on the disease to be treated.
- During winter flu outbreaks, 6 drops of essential oil applied topically on the arch of the foot or on the chest , at morning and evening, will preserve you against viral attacks.
Precautions for use
- not recommended for children under 6 years
- as essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C
Warning : the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Santi-shop code: BF027